We are so excited to join Nueva Vida in their Mission to inform, support and empower Latino Families whose lives have been affected by cancer, and to advocate for and facilitate the timely access to state-of-the-art cancer care.
Throughout the month of June, 10% of gift box proceeds will be donated to our local community organization Nueva Vida in Alexandria, VA
Nueva Vida is a non-profit organization founded in 1999 to fulfill the growing needs of the underserved Latino community affected by cancer in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, below is an example of the difference we can make in the lives of others.
- Provides transportation to visit a healthcare provider - $ 20.00
- Provides support to access preventive and diagnostic exams - $ 60.00
- Provides a clinical breast exam - $ 80.00
- Provides mental health survivorship support - $ 100.00
- Provides a pelvic exam and pap smear test - $ 150.00
- Provides for a 3D screening mammography - $ 300.00
This mission is very close to our hearts, thank you for helping us assist those who are underserved.
To read more about what Nueva Vida does in the community, visit them at Nueva-Vida.org.